– I’m Sam and I’m a certified sleep consultant. My mission is to end unnecessary sleep deprivation and its detrimental effects on young families. The effects of sleep deprivation for all the family has a huge impact on relationships and parents wellbeing too.
– I coach parents how to help babies and young children to become efficient sleepers using holistic, gentle and responsive solutions. This encourages secure attachment and never entails a child feeling distressed.
– I offer bespoke sleep plans as I believe all children are different as are all family needs and offer packages where I can support and coach whilst the plan is put into place.
– So whatever your little one’s sleep challenge is – Frequent night wakings, early rising, feeding to sleep, rocking, room sharing, bed-hopping, ditching the dummy, waking siblings/twins and night terrors etc. Because no two children are the same, I can devise a bespoke plan and walk you through the gentle techniques and steps to ensure long term sleep solutions.
– Your child and family all deserve consistent restorative sleep and restful nights to feel refreshed and enjoy the day together. I can get you there fast.
– I absolutely love what I do, knowing I make such a huge difference in a family’s life, it’s not only so rewarding for me, but transformational for you. I’ve been there with my own daughter, struggling with sleepless nights and feelings of helplessness and I wish I’d made the steps to seek help.
– Please get in touch to book a free 15 minute chat to talk over your goals, offer some advice and to see if we are a good fit to work together.
I really look forward to speaking to you.
Yes. I coach and consult with families and parents over face to face Zoom calls and provide written sleep plans they can refer to. Coaching continues during the programme over phone email and text. I can help families all over the country and in fact the world!
It works! The only thing that may let you down is failure to consistently implement the strategies provided. If sickness travel or other life events disrupt progress you will still have the education and tools to get back on track when you are ready. If I see any reason to suggest your child may need a different type of expertise such as medical - I will disclose this upon receipt of your intake form.
A behavioural intervention can resolve a baby or young child's sleep challenges in as little as 1-3 nights or it could take 4-6 weeks. Most families see a vast improvement within the first 7-10 days. There are a number of variables that can determine the speed of progress - particularly consistency and we will discuss this during our consultation to ensure you get the best results.
All babies (and young children) cry. It is how they communicate. Anyone offering a no-cry sleep training is suggesting your baby stops communicating! We help you to read the cries and understand what the needs are and we offer suitable responses so you are never ignoring any cries.