Terms and Conditions for Advertising With Sophia’s Diary (Online and Print)
- Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
When submitting your listing or booking an advert you are accepting Sophia’s Diary’s terms and conditions
Being a business member
When submitting an online listing or advert, members agree that any information provided is true, accurate and complete. You must maintain and update this information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. Online members are provided with a user name and password. You must keep this confidential and will be responsible for all activities that occur under your password. Sophia’s Diary can terminate your account at any time if you have failed to comply with our Terms and Conditions.
3. Advertising Booking Terms
Sophia’s Diary’s prices and terms are clearly disclosed on the website and media pack before booking your advert. This is non-refundable.
All advertising must be paid at the time of booking. Renewals must be paid for within 14 days or a late payment fee may occur
Sophia’s Diary can email a monthly newsletter and keep in touch with members via the closed Facebook Business group.
4. Business Members Listings and Adverts
When adding an advert or listing, members agree to comply with the following:
Material including images can be copied and distributed to Sophia’s Diary’s users
Sophia’s Diary can edit, amend, delete or move any material, such as listings or comments added by members
Users are allowed to express their views about your services
- Images in adverts, listings and comments:
Members must obtain permission when submitting images. They must not infringe copyright Sophia’s Diary reserves the right to use members images to promote them.
Sophia’s Diary carries out their own marketing too.
Our site is linked to other websites and social media channels too. The information on our channels is distributed to 3rd Parties.
Viruses and hacking
We cannot guarantee Sophia’s Diary will always be free of viruses and hackers. Members should use their own virus protection software. We accept no responsibility for any bug, virus, infection or damaging your equipment.
- By completing your listing or sending an advert, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions
What your Business will receive when joining Sophia’s Diary:
Members can refer to our media pack to check the services that will receive in their term
What we ask from our businesses:
- It is essential that all members have the correct information on their listing. Members must amend their listing or inform us of any changes (e.g. contact details, services provided, products) so information is accurate for users
- All invoices must be settled within 14 days
- Full Payment must be made for the whole term
- Advertising must be limited to once a week (unless agreed e.g. for an upcoming show or event)
- No general advertising in the business group (unless the offer is a business message or event)
- Respond to all enquiries, recommendations and social media tags
- Offer the discount stated on listings and on the discount page sophias-diary.com/discounts
- Ask all new clients where they find out about your business so advertising can be monitored and this will help with renewal decisions
- Be respectul and curteous to other members, our users and those that work for Sophia’s Diary. A member’s term will be terminated without a refund if they (or anyone they work with) behave in a disrepectful, unethical or rude way to Sophia’s Diary or any other member.
- We require 7 days notice if members would like us to add anything to the website. Please remember that members can log in and update their listing at any time.
Please work with us:
- We work hard to find out about upto news for families and will share this on the website and social media page
- Community news and information is welcome
- Please invite friends with young children to the group and share Sophia’s contact details on your website / social media pages (sophias-diary.com and www.facebook.com/sophiasdiary) so our following grows. This benefits all members.
- Consider working with other businesses in the website
- Please recommend us to other businesses. You will receive a free month of advertising if they join (when you renew your contract)
- Consider providing an offer for the Sophia’s Diary Discount Card
A huge welcome to Sophia’s Diary. We hope you gain many new clients through us. Please keep in touch and we are always happy to help and hear from you