What’s On in May and Over the Bank Holiday weekend? Where are the best places to go? Read out latest blog to find out
1. It is forecasted that we will have amazing weather the weekend, so take a look at our Outdoor Fun section
2. Indoor Fun – Check out our Indoor places to go
3. There are some one of local events this weekend and throughout May, suitable for local families
4. We have some lovely local and family friendly venues Enfield. The Plough in Crews Hill and The Winchmore have a play area, activities for children and a kids menu. Aroma Tea and Coffee House and Nanny Apples Tea Room are extremely welcoming to children too.
5. Please support Home Care Preferred raise money for Charity Headway at a comedy night. It will be a very good laugh. Click here to book tickets
6. New Family Events have been added for the summer holidays. Put those important dates in the diary now.
7. JTT Events have organised a great summer fair. Click here to purchase tickets
Bank holiday could be a good time to grab some bargains. Check out our shopping page
9. Party Time
We have some fantastic party entertainers and suppliers on Sophia’s Diary to help you with anything you need.
10. Teddy Tastic are welcoming bookings from schools for end of term parties too
11. Pamper Time
Do not forget to make some time for you too. We have amazing Holistic Therapists, Hairdresser and Beauty Providers on our Hair, Beauty and Wellness Page. If you need to burn off some calories after Easter, our Health and Fitness providers can help you too.
12. Have you booked your Holiday? Call our recommended travel agent for expert advice and an easier way to book a holiday.
14. Are you going to the Balloon Festival in July at Enfield Town Park?
London’s only Hot Air Balloon Festival will take place at Enfield Park on Saturday 21st and Sunday 22nd July 2018. The wonderful organisers at Show Time Events Group will bring the park to life for The Enfield Balloon Festival, which will be jam packed with so much to see and do for all the family, including street food from local traders, bars, funfair rides, stunts and shows (including acts such as Knights of Nottingham, Broke FMX and Stunt Monkeys) fireworks, kids zone, reptiles tent, owl displays and, of course, a colourful and stunning array of hot air balloons